Willis ISD School Resource Officers
|• Protect the safety and welfare of any person on district property
• Enforce the penal, traffic safety and public safety provisions of the education code
• Enforce all general and criminal laws of the state of Texas within the jurisdiction of the peace officer, as they relate to the district
• Investigate all criminal offenses that occur on district property or on property under the control of the district
• Perform all duties of licensed peace officers enumerated in the Texas code of criminal procedures while within his/her jurisdiction
• Assist in providing traffic control on contiguous streets at the athletic events, school closings or openings, upon request.