P. O. Box 2985 Conroe, TX 77305
New Suits Filing
New suits are the origination of cases filed in the District Clerk's Office, consisting of: family cases, such as divorce, adoption and annulments; such as suits on land and name changes; delinquent tax suits; juvenile; and felony criminal matters. When a new suit is filed it is given a cause number and assigned to a court on a rotating basis; cases over $200,000.00* are assigned to district court and cases under $200,000.00* may be assigned to either district or county court. Costs are assessed for each case filed and are due at time of filing.
We do not accept personal or business checks. Court costs may be paid by cash, cashiers check, money orders, attorney checks or MasterCard and Visa credit cards.
(You may print this sheet or click here, Information Filing Sheet, for a PDF fillable form to be completed and filed with your new suit).
(Click above for fillable OCA Required Form)
(You may print this sheet or click here Request for Trial Setting for a PDF fillable form to be completed and filed with your new suit).
8. TCIC (Protective Orders) (to be completed and provided to the District Clerk in paper form - please do NOT e-file)
9. Nondisclosure Information:
- Overview for Nondisclosure
- Instructions for Nondisclosure
- Model Petition for Nondisclosure
- Model Order for Nondisclosure
11. New Suit Check List for Pro Se Litigants
- Adult Name Change
- Minor Name Change