410th District Court
GET A MAP OR DRIVING DIRECTIONS
- Basically, coming north (from Houston) on Interstate 45 or coming south (from Huntsville/Dallas), you take the State Highway 105 exit. You turn right (coming north) or left under the freeway (coming south) and head east into downtown Conroe.
- The first red light you will see coming east on SH 105 is North Frazier Street. SH 105 becomes Davis Street as it continues through downtown Conroe. Several blocks east on Davis Street, you will come to a second red light at San Jacinto Street. Take the next right (no light) on North Thompson. You will see the County Administration Building (301 North Thompson) on your right and the Courthouse (301 North Main) on your left.
- The 410th District courtroom is on the second floor of the County Courthouse in Room 204. The Coordinator's office is located in Room 200, just to the left of the elevator on the south side of the building. Below you will find the contact information for the 410th District Court Staff:
- Court Administrator 936-539-7860
- Court Coordinator 936-538-8094
- Court Reporter 936-538-8127
- Office hours are from 8 am, to 5 pm Monday through Friday.